Goals

My Current Goals:
1. Finish a 5K Race at my personal best. ~Achieved!
2. Run the Jul 21st 5K Race at a 10-min mile pace or less.
3. Win 3rd Place in my age division.
4. Win 1st Place in my age division.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

oops.

I thought my first 4-mile run was this Monday, but when I looked at the training schedule again, I saw that it was next Monday (June 4). Ack. Well, this week will be my first week running 3 miles for all 3 days, at least.

I'm disappointed and relieved all at the same time. Just as well, though, as we have a tropical storm moving in tonight, and we're expecting a lot of rain through Tuesday. I'm hoping that tomorrow morning there might be enough of a break in the rain so that I can run 3 miles, as the worst of the winds should be gone by then. Maybe that will be a good motivator for me to not stop running for the entire 3 miles so I can get it done sooner and miss the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment