Goals

My Current Goals:
1. Finish a 5K Race at my personal best. ~Achieved!
2. Run the Jul 21st 5K Race at a 10-min mile pace or less.
3. Win 3rd Place in my age division.
4. Win 1st Place in my age division.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

That's all, folks!


This "Road Runner" is retiring from running for good now. My body has decided for me that running-for-fitness, and I, don't mix well. I will cherish the time I did have to run.

My mission now will be to find suitable alternatives to running that will challenge me in the same way that running did.

I'm not sure what I will do now with this Blog. Change the name and make it a Fitness Blog? A Fitness and Nutrition Blog? Start an entirely new Blog? I'll let you know when I decide. In the meantime, farewell to all my fine-feathered friends, my fellow Road/Beach/Trail/Wherever Runners. Run your hearts out and make me proud as I cheer you on from the sidelines. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment