Goals

My Current Goals:
1. Finish a 5K Race at my personal best. ~Achieved!
2. Run the Jul 21st 5K Race at a 10-min mile pace or less.
3. Win 3rd Place in my age division.
4. Win 1st Place in my age division.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Two steps back, one step... forward?

I'm not sure if running the two days in a row was too much for my body or what, but it seems like ever since then, I've had nothing but trouble.

I have done some runs, but nothing like what I was doing before, and am now a whole week behind in my training schedule. Something has happened to my passion for running again, too, and I have even been seriously contemplating quitting running altogether and doing something different. Why? Because my "getting older" body is starting to show signs of not liking this running thing after all. Either that, or this is just a hiccup that I will eventually get over.

My plan is to give it one more week ~ this week ~ before deciding whether or not to switch to a different form of exercise, something that I know I will equally love. This week I will attempt to repeat last week's 3-3-3 and see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment